Friday, July 27, 2012

Teething



We thought Braxten had only one tooth until a few days ago he was biting on my finger and his tooth felt too long to be just one, and sure enought two teeth are coming!  I tried my best to get a good picture of his teeth for friends and family, but instead you just get funny pictures. :)






                                                Oh look there is a glimps of some.


Eating the toes is essential in this. :)





There they are!!



Just added these two...

 


1 comment:

  1. Yay for a blog and for so many fun and cute post of Braxten! I also loved seeing pictures of your house and can't wait to see it in person! I'm so excited to be updated on your life this way. It was so fun seeing you guys last week and i can't wait till we get back so we can see you guys more!

    ReplyDelete